Elevate’s interactive online health courses offer you more choices to customize your medical education based on your strengths, needs and interests. You will have 24/7 access, which makes it convenient to study simultaneously with a busy career and social life. Recognised for its quality and content, Elevate Academy online courses are accredited internationally by several institutions within and outside Europe.
Please click on the ‘enroll’ button on the specific course page. After successful registration, you will receive an email confirming your enrollment and an e-mail with your login credentials.
This varies for each course. The specific enrollment deadline for your preferred course is listed on the course page.
After enrollment, you will receive a confirmation email. In case of enrollment for one of the Utrecht University and MSc Epidemiology online courses, you receive an email with more details a week before the course starts.
Please check whether you have filled out all required fields. In case you experience any difficulties when competing your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)85 488 5381.
Did you purchase one of these online courses? Than you can log in by clicking on the course. Please log in with the credentials you received by email.
– Advanced Diagnostic Research
– Advanced Topics in Causal Research
– Applied Economic Modelling for the Veterinary Sciences
– Basisprincipes MRI
– Bundle Veterinary Epidemiology
– Cardiovascular Epidemiology
– Classical Methods in Data Analysis
– Clinical Epidemiology
– Clinical Trials and Drug Risk Assessment
– Collaborative Data Science
– Data literacy
– Data Science in Clinical Practice
– Data Stewardship
– eBROK® course
– Economic Principles and Concepts for the Veterinary Sciences
– Environmental Epidemiology
– Epidemiology of Animal Infectious Diseases
– Ethics of Animal Welfare
– Fundamentals of Global Health
– GCP Fundamentals
– Get ERC Grant Ready
– Hands-on Veterinary Epidemiology
– Integrity in practice
– Introduction to Epidemiology
– Introduction to Statistics
– MDR Requirements for Clinical Trials
– Micromaster Clinical Research Skills
– Mixed Models
– Modern Methods in Data Analysis
– MSc Epidemiology Postgraduate Online
– Nutritional Epidemiology
– Pharmacoepidemiology and drug safety
– Presenting your Research Confidently
– Prognostic Research
– Public Health Epidemiology
– Real-World Evidence in Medicine Development
– Research Ethics: an Introduction
– Structured benefit–risk assessment of medicinal products
– Study Design in Veterinary Epidemiological Research
– Study Design in Etiologic Research
– Survival Analysis
– Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analysis of Prognosis Studies
– Systematic Reviews in Intervention Research
– Systematic Reviews of Diagnostic Studies
– Writing Research Proposals
In the online enrollment system you can pay by Visa or MasterCard (or on request via invoice). If you live in the Netherlands, you can pay by iDEAL. After successful enrollment, you will receive a confirmation email including the invoice.
Please read more about our discounts policy on the page about discounts.
Please contact us at email@example.com to inquire about the status of your payment. Please include a proof of the payment so that we can track your payment.
You can only cancel an Utrecht University and MSc Epidemiology course:
All cancellation requests must be received in writing. You may cancel/transfer your enrollment in a course:
– without administrative charge: at least 30 days prior to the starting date of the Course.
– with payment of an administrative charge of €125 if the cancellation is between 10-30 days before the course will start
– No refunds are given in cases enrollment will be cancelled 10 days before, on, or after, the date on which the course starts.
Occasionally, due to various circumstances, Elevate may change course schedules or cancel a course without specifying the reasons thereof. If Elevate cancels the course in which you have enrolled and if Elevate is not able to reschedule you into another course that suits your needs, Elevate will refund the costs you have paid for the relevant course and will in no event have any further liability to you with regard to the cancelled course.
Since our courses are offered online, you do need access to a computer with internet connection to follow lectures, open documents, to complete assignments and communicate with fellow participants. The Virtual Learning Environment is compatible with any standards compliant web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge). Internet Explorer 11 is no longer supported. For the best experience and optimum security, we recommend that you keep your browser up to date.
This depends of the course. Elevate encourages interactive learning. We offer several online medical courses with interaction, guidance and support. For example during Utrecht University and MSc Epidemiology courses, you will be guided by our e-moderator. You will receive feedback from the lecturer and your peer students. In some courses, you will also work on group assignments and/or wikis. Other courses are self paced without any interaction with other students.
The Utrecht University and MSc Epidemiology course exams are, by default, online – using online proctoring. If you wish to take the exam on-site in Utrecht, the Netherlands, this is possible as well.
You will either receive a certificate of completion or an academic certificate containing EC (European Credits, or ECTS) from one of the educational partners of Elevate. The type of certificate awarded varies per course. Please have a look at the specific course page under ”Quick overview”.
This depends on the course you will be participating in. The credits awarded for the specific courses are listed on the course page and the course overview page.
All academic certificates that are issued by Utrecht University and MSc Epidemiology will be sent by mail to the address that has been registered in your account. Since these certificates are official documents, it’s not possible to send them by email. However, the certificates of completion for other courses will be sent by email.